We are looking for a highly organized individual to join our team as part-time bookkeeper. You should have experience running books for small businesses. A hearty “get the job done” but fun personality is a good fit with us!
- Follow bookkeeping/accounting standards protocols (per GAAP) necessary for effective business functioning and records maintenance
- Execute & manage all aspects of AR, AP, payroll, and sales taxes
- Produce monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports; analyze and make recommendations to GM.
- Assist Human Resources with employee intake processing and updating, as well as employee benefits management
- Manage paper & digital records management, fulfillment, and compliance
- Ensure systematic and ongoing internal auditing protocols and procedures
- Manage end of year preparations for CPA
- Experience managing bookkeeping for small businesses required
- Proficiency with Quickbooks, MS Excel and MS Word
- Experience with RockGymPro and/or outdoor industry is major plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits include local/industry discounts
- Reports to General Manager
- Part-time: 20-30 hours/week (after initial up-to-speed)
About The Spot
The Spot Bouldering Gym is a family owned and operated climbing gym established in 2002. The Spot was among the first visionary bouldering gyms in the US and is growing. We are known for our friendly and inclusive community.
Qualified applicants interested in the opportunity to become a part of The Spot team please send a cover letter, resume, & references to HR Manager, Josh Paton at email@example.com.