HAVE A BLAST CLIMBING WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
The Spot Bouldering League is a chance to climb alongside friends in a friendly competition. Each week you get new problems with 6 days to climb your best. Then every Thursday we recognize the winners at 7pm with happy hour and trivia!
- Week 7 FINAL RANKING
- Week 6 ranking
- Week 5 ranking
- Week 4 ranking
- Week 3 ranking
- Week 2 ranking
- Week 1 ranking
It works like this…
- Every Thursday afternoon for 7 weeks a scorecard will be made, comprised of that week’s newly set routes
- The league is self-judged, and scorecards must be turned in by closing time Wednesday
- Routes are worth the same point value regardless of number of attempts (falls don’t factor into scores)
- Teams are made of 3 people with at least one male and one female (co-ed teams)
- On Thursday afternoon each week results from the prior week will be posted, along with the ongoing ranking
- Weekly ranking is the average of your top 5 scores that week
- Ongoing ranking is average of your best six weeks (you can miss one week without any penalty)
- If your ranking is 2800 or over you will be considered a “Crusher”, and after you do that two times you will stay in the Crusher division
- Each week has one random prize winner
- Season’s top male, female and team will win free La Sportiva shoes
- AND JOIN US THURSDAYS AT 7PM to kickoff the new week and enjoy Happy Hour and Trivia Night with prizes!